Wednesday, June 24, 2009

flying ducks on etsy

I spied an amazing etsy find over on Betty Jo's blog
and could not resist a look...
and the wonderful part was finding a etzy seller who was willing to do a swap...yah!!! ARTDECADENCE... THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!
and so these 3 little flying ducks are safe and snug just waiting to be placed up on the wall of my "hopefully" soon caravan...

And a huge thankyou for all the wonderful comments on my
giveaway post at theroyalsisters...
everyone is just so sweet and I can't thankyou enough...
just to say I read all of them and I am totally
amazed!!!

And a reminder that if you are a etsy seller and want to swap or trade handmade goodies drop me a line...
and keep a lookout for great etsy shops that do the same...
It's all about spreading the handmade love!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Safe for kids to play with too. Thanks so much for dropping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "Loving The Vintage" as much as I do...