Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poole Butterfly Plates 122

Feeling a little
fluttery myself this morning...
Lots going on...
Too much in fact...
Am I feeling the pressure!!!
Yes!!!
I was looking at all the lovelies in the group
this morning and spotted this...
And though it summed it up nicely...

I have so many projects going on and so many commitments...
which is finishing my patterns, taking care of the family with the Lurgy...
Cleaning the now contaminated house...From the lurgy...
A huge project for something "special" , will tell very soon...
But I have only 2 weeks to get it done...
and lots more that I will have to tell you all about...
But not this morning...
This morning I am waiting on the gas man...
We have run out, which means no hot water...
Which means I can't possibly function...
I have to have a shower to start the day..and think straight...
So till then...
Keep Loving the vintage...and thinking straight my dear...
Someone needs too...lol...

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeek, no hot water?!!!! I hate not having hot water too. Just gotta have that hot shower. Cleaning lurgy riddled houses isn't much fun either. Hope you find some time in your day for a breather and a nice hot cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would so love to help you....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "Loving The Vintage" as much as I do...