Monday, December 7, 2009

We Are Alike Because

Dear Friend...
I know we are alike...but I will reassure you how much...
Do you every have days were you think I must grab the camera
and get a quick shot...
Cause...
Everything is checked off the list...
One...right outfit...
I'm thinking it was mighty fine...
Two...good hair...
Well good enough to think so any way...
And Three...Make up on...
Blending coverage is good...

and of course having a assistant handy who doesn't think you are silly
getting a Bench Monday shot is handy...That's why loving children are always handy...
As my trusty assistant snapped away I was thinking all was pretty dandy...

That of course all changes when I head back to the computer and download pics...
Yes I know what you are thinking...Are you insane...Your photo's great...
But just remember the pics you download of yourself...Hmmmm...
Do we do the same as me...
No,No,No,No,Maybe,No, oh that will do I suppose...
and are we sitting there for a short while (trying not to dwell) thinking how on earth did I think I looked so good...

Now as you are shaking your head in disbelief...I am just trying to let you know that!!!
I always love seeing pictures of you and to me you look like
the most lovely,beautiful,sweet person in the world...
So next time you are sorting through your pile of photo's wondering what you can possible put up on the computer...

Don't worry your not alone...
But remember this... I am looking at you through my eyes
just like
you are looking at me through yours...
and I know what I see, a very Dear Friend!!!
Michelle...

HBM my Flickr Friends

Loving The Vintage...

1 comment:

  1. Well yes, you look wonderful to me in your snappy outfit and red shoes (I'm a sucker for red shoes). I do understand the critical eye when it comes to my own self. I wonder how it is I have grown so soft and round when I see myself in photos. Your words have inspired for they are so true, for I see such a vision while looking at you. Ooh, rhymed that last bit :)
    Happy Bench Monday on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "Loving The Vintage" as much as I do...