Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday granny goodness


Knit Nook
Originally uploaded by blondiebluvintage
For a little birthday cheer
I looked at all the lovely
pictures that are growing
in the "Loving the Vintage" flickr group...
and thought this picture,
Knit Nook by Blondiebluvintage...
was just the prettiest thing to make me feel all warm and fuzzy...

Please take a look at this sweeties pictures
and follow her profile to her blog...
I am sure you all will love it...

And a quick mention that as a bonus
I am spreading the birthday cheer to all my follows and friends...
In my etsy shop you will find a sale to make you smile...
A two for the price of one on all of my granny patterns...
Just add a note in the checkout of what pattern you would like as a bonus and it's yours...

I do hope you day is as perfect as mine has been...
and will be sure to show lots more vintage goodness very soon...

3 comments:

  1. Do you mean to say it's your Birthday?
    Happy Birthday to you Ms. Royal.
    Hope you got to have a right royal crafty celebration...and a bit of sweet solitude too.

    xxBetty Jo aka liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! If I'd known I would have baked a cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your Birthday?
    Congratulations :)

    I just loved your inspiration, and i wish you a very successful in your shop :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "Loving The Vintage" as much as I do...