Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crocheting around

Like my
grandma...
I too am
crocheting
around...

But
instead of
face washers
I thought
maybe some
coaster would be
a bit more
my style...

I adore
fabric
that looks
like ticking
and this
red and white
is so nice
I managed
to find a
variegated colour
that matches
really well
and has a washed
out look to it...

I am making these as pressie's for a couple of my friends and as they take a while to blanket-stitch and crochet around there will not be that many sets...
I really wish I could do more as they are just so sweet...
Well maybe at least one more set if I can find some blue
just for me....

Loving The Vintage...

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 12, 2009

    I love your new blog Michelle, was a wonderful idea, can't wait to see all the vintage love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage ticking too...you are very talented and it looks like you're having fun! I would say that is a great combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're absolutely gorgeous! I used to have some blue and white ticking but I think I gave it away. I'll check the stash, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Michelle! I love crocheted edging - adds a touch of style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "Loving The Vintage" as much as I do...