Monday, May 11, 2009

Loving The Vintage


Loving - Demonstration of love or great care...
The - person,place or thing that is unique...
Vintage - Denotes something of high quality,
something from the past or characteristic of
the best period of a persons work...
classic, ageless, timeless, old, antique,
heritage, historic...




Welcome to all the things that I love...


This little side blog is to spur me on into
making and doing what I love...
mixing vintage and new...

Sharing finds and hopefully restoring a few as well...
I have great hopes that one day I will be standing with a
vintage outfit on(with crocheted trim of course)
aside my bubble caravan(to be found)I am hunting!!!
and selling and talking to wonderful people about what
i love...

That is the dream that I want to become a reality...
so if you love all things vintage as much as I do follow my journey...through all that it takes me...
And most of all keep...

Loving The Vintage...

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the vintage already and I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is right up my ally!
    Although I look around my house and think I've been lovin' the vintage just that bit too much.
    But na, I can't stop lovin' it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog Michelle. Can I have one ticket to join you on your journey please??..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your vintage journey Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great plan. Looking forward to seeing it unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the vintage , good on you .

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to follow on the vintage loving journey with you Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandma,s love cushion sets my heart spinning.
    with best wishes Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "Loving The Vintage" as much as I do...