Monday, September 14, 2009

Caravan Girl


This week I have misplaced my "hook" and there are no shops in town that carry any...
So instead of sitting around doing nothing...
I thought I would try sketching again...
The problem is I don't know if I am using the right things...
I went and bought some ink pens at the newsagents and some drawing paper and this is what I came up with...
I have no clue how or what to colour it in...
Or even if I am scanning it right but so far I am really happy with the "idea"...
If anyone can help or even a few handy hints I would love to hear from you...
Drop me a comment or e-mail me PLEASE!!!

On another note....
I did get a copy of "Airstream Living" and WOW it's amazing...
Great pics all the way through and lots of really helpful links, and advise like what polish to use and how long it will take me to get mine that shiny...
Hmmmmmm a lot of time I'm thinking...

Loving The Vintage...

1 comment:

  1. oh phoo, I hate it when that happens! I'd send you one but it would take to long to get to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "Loving The Vintage" as much as I do...